The smart way to manage your security equipment.
petiteC is an asset monitoring and quality assurance platform for security screening tech that keeps pace with evolving requirements across vendors.
All of your security screening assets –
on a single platform
Access all the security asset information of networked & non-networked equipment provided in a harmonized data format – that you and your vendors can easily update.
Help your team to stay on top of system availability and track quality assurance activities with timely automated alerts and notifications across relevant stakeholders.
Service & Maintenance
Link relevant stakeholders in your service & maintenance ecosystem to create collective audit logs and aggregate and analyze data to drive continuous improvement across this ecosystem.
The challenges of security equipment management
- Multiple technologies & vendors required to meet security objectives at multiple locations – hard to manage
- Patchwork of constantly evolving national requirements & standards – hard to track and incorporate into SOPs
- Bulk of tech remains off-network due to cyber concerns – hard to monitor and keep up to date
- Different vendors recommend different practices & different governments levy different requirements – hard to create consistent global quality assurance practices
- Data currently lives in silos and leads to inconsistencies in data between owner and service provider – hard to get ground truth on system failures for continuous improvement efforts
- Lack of collaboration platform for security tech across global operations – cumbersome & inefficient to provide regular updates
- Manual tracking of sensitive systems – time intensive
The solution: petiteC
Managing your security equipment doesn’t have to be hard. Therefore, petiteC creates a platform for effortless asset management and quality assurance to address a multi-vendor, multi-locational, multi-stakeholder & non-networked operating environment.
With its universal tag, petiteC creates a vendor-agnostic reference across your fleet and a common platform for data exchange among those building, using and maintaining your equipment.